6 Benefits Companies are receiving from GPS Tracking Technology
With the price of GPS tracking devices becoming more and more affordable for businesses, users are welcoming a variety of ways to apply GPS tracking and its benefits. Below are six great reasons for an organization to consider a GPS fleet tracking solution.
- Accountability: Before GPS Tracking, a company had to take it on faith that an employee in a company owned vehicle was using the vehicle properly, safely and where the company requested. Now with GPS tracking, companies can monitor the use of its vehicles, making sure the users treat the vehicles with respect and are accountable for their actions.
- Customer Service & Efficiency: Prior to GPS tracking a variety of less than ideal approaches were attempted to make sure everyone was were they needed to be. Phone calls, travel schedules and logs, check-ins, were all means of attempting to keep track of the vehicles out on the road. Now with GPS fleet tracking systems, you can make much more educated decisions on vehicle movements with an efficiency previously unavailable.
- Fuel Savings: A quality GPS fleet tracking system will allow you to work with your employees and drivers to noticeably cut your fuel usage, with access to quality data and reports you can check vehicle speed, idle times, driving routes, etc.
- Safer Driving & Less Risk: Today’s GPS fleet tracking systems, like systems available at Go GPS, give a company useful reports on driving habits such as speeding, harsh braking and rapid acceleration. This allows you to quickly identify and catch problem drivers, which can lead to a reduction in accidents and liability risk.
- Productivity: GPS tracking is a great tool for monitor worker performance. Data reports allows you to identify the average amount of time your staff spend at job sites. Look at how efficient workers are. The outcome is increased productivity.
- Communication: With the right GPS Solution, GPS fleet tracking is a powerful tool to enhance communication and coordination between your field workers and the office. You can send messages to your drivers and they can respond, all with the greatest of ease.
Contact us today to arrange your GPS tracking solution.
Call: 1300 2 GO GPS (1300 246 477) or make an online enquiry